Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Leadership Notes

Great share from Coaching Toolbox.

A few stolen excerpts...

Dean SmithThe greatest leaders I’ve known are absolutely devoted to their people. There’s no way to fake it. They put their people in the center of their thinking. They treat their employees with dignity and respect, and they don’t embarrass them or berate them.

John Maxwell self-evaluation questions:

Am I Taking Others to a Higher Level? This question has to do with mission. As a leader, you’re in the people development business. 

Am I Taking Care of Today? How you treat today speaks volumes about your likelihood of success. Because I’ve learned that the secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.

Miscellaneous:

“I’m not remotely interested in being just good.” Vince Lombardi to Green Bay Packers during his first meeting with the team after being named the new Packer Coach.

"Success leaves footprints." - Kevin Eastman