How might we study quality issues?
- What are our points per possession close and late (e.g. four points or less, four minutes or less)?
- How can we improve practice?
- Do we have a “competitive matrix” where players are constantly challenged and graded?
- Are we using our assistant(s) effectively?
- What is the status of our communication?
- What are our trends in shooting percentage differential, turnovers, rebounding, and free throw differential?
- How many passes do we make per game?
Time is our ultimate resource and QC coaches could improve our self-assessment and time allocation.
There is always room to do more, give more, and be more.