Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Basketball Websites

"Good artists borrow; great artists steal." - Picasso

"Basketball is sharing." - Phil Jackson

The Internet has created a wealth of outstanding educational resources for basketball players and basketball coaches.

There is no sine qua non of basketball websites, but here are some that I've found useful and regularly visit. Although some have in-site purchases available, they are not predominantly designed as sales vehicles. Obviously, I'm interested in websites that share basketball information that help me and the players I've coached. The list is not an excellence ranking per se.

Regrettably, during an upgrade, my basketball blog (hosted on another site) lost over 2400 posts. I'm gradually reestablishing it on blogger. If you happen to drop by, I hope you'll find it educational and informative.